Every internet user knows about IDM. It is the leading download manager in windows operating system to download files like images, videos, audio songs and many better than the default browser. IDM is the best download manager because
- It shows maximum number of files
- Downloads streaming data in internet
- Increases download speed 10 times to the actual speed.
- Prevents file losing with resume support
- Supports and integrates with all major browsers.
How to play audio songs with idm?
We use idm as download manager apart from that idm gives an option to play audio songs. But it doesn’t available directly in the application. So here I share that trick to all readers in an easy manner.
1. First open internet download manager, if you don’t have idm download it from internetdownloadmanager.com for 30 days.
2. Go to downloads menu and select options in that menu.
3. Now it opens a dialogue box with 9 tabs. Select sounds tab in those tabs.
4. Here the trick begins, idm allows you to change the default sounds for “download complete”,” download failed” and some other actions.
5. By using this we can play songs in the idm
6. Select any one option among of them and click on browse button, select song in .Wav format.(It supports only .Wav format.)
7. Now it’s time to check it is worked or not by clicking on play button.
8. Finally click on OK button.
.Wav file extension is must because idm supports only .Wav files.